Wednesday 11 April 2012

Empty Office



Work is closed this week because of Easter and I'm the only one in.

If I wasn't off sick last week on the one and only day I work I wouldn't be in either, I'd be at home preferably still curled up in bed whilst hubbie takes the kids to his Mum's for the day letting me have a day to myself after the mare of a day I had yesterday (dunno what was up with our girls but the terrible twos were rearing their naughty little heads).

Instead of enjoying the peace and quiet I'm in work about to try and keep busy in work for 8 hours in complete silence because I cannot get my speakers working on my computer. Not amused.

So if any of you are out enjoying the sunshine think of me stuck in the office, with only the tick tock of the wall clock to keep me company, slowly counting down the minutes until I get out of here.


No comments:

Post a Comment